Forced Action Mixer
A forced action mixer is an essential tool for any resin bound installation.
Unlike a cement mixer, it is specifically designed to blend gravel and resin evenly and consistently. We strongly advise that you never use a cement mixer for resin bound installations as it may leave dry clumps of aggregate or a pool of resin within the drum and this can cause problems with the appearance and durability of the finished resin bound surface, even causing it to fail.View products
Why choose the Baron M110 forced action mixer?
The powerful Baron M110 is rated ‘best in class’ for forced action mixer performance and quality and is a very popular choice with customers who appreciate its many design features which make it exceptionally user friendly, robust and safe to use.
Its many practical benefits such as complete motor protection, a powerful 2.0KW motor and a generous vessel size of 110L are combined with outstanding ergonomic and health and safety features such as:
- Precise and safe emptying of the pan - helps reduce waste and avoid accidents.
- Easy-to-remove mixer head saves time and effort when dismantling
- Correct outlet height – good ergonomics make this a pleasure to use
- Robust and stable pan with extra durable frame construction – for long product life
- Outlet protection – for safe use
- Rubber shovels - available as an optional extra