Resin Bound Aggregates
Our aggregates and gravels are graded and processed specifically for resin bound surfacing projects. Our extensive range of colourful DALTEX aggregates is the most widely used in the industry due to its quality and consistency.
View the latest range of resin bound aggregates and resin today.View Individual Aggregates View New Daltex Bespoke Blends
Why use us?
- Choice: As the only manufacturer of DALTEX aggregates and gravels, we offer the largest range for resin bound aggregates in the country. Combine this with the highest quality DALTEX UVR resin available to help you consistently deliver excellent installations.
- Reliability: 100% stock availability guarantees peace of mind and the product you want when you need it.
- Convenience: One order, one delivery, one contact - find all the resin bound supplies you need in one place.
- Customer Service: With over 30 years’ experience in the aggregates industry, we believe in going the extra mile and offer expert advice and support every step of the way.
- Training: Comprehensive one day training course offers advice and hands on practical experience to customers who are new to resin bound installation.
- Delivery: Flexible delivery options - nationwide. Plus, our exclusive Excel delivery service guarantees delivery when you want it - or your money back!
- Marketing Support: FREE sample display case for all trade customers.
Why choose Resin Bound Aggregates?
- Beautiful & Versatile: Resin bound surfaces provide an attractive and seamless finish which is a fantastic way to add kerb appeal to any property.
- Highly durable: Resin bound aggregate systems create excellent and durable paths, driveways and more.
- Low Maintenance: Resin bound systems are weed resistant and easy to clean.
- SUDS Compliant Surface: Resin Bound Systems are permeable and allow water to drain through to the sub-base which must also be permeable and SUDS compliant.
- UV Stable: We strongly recommend the use of UVR (aliphatic) resin for external applications. The effect of natural light on the surface is even and reduced (compared to non-UV stable resin which can discolour and fade).