Resin, Sand, Catalyst and Glass
We recommend that only UV Resistant resins are used for external applications to prevent breakdown and discolouration over time. DALTEX Bound UV and UV Plus resin is available in two size options and is aliphatic UV resistant (UVR). Light in colour, DALTEX Bound UVR resins are suitable for a wide range of dried aggregates and designed to deliver excellent results for driveways, footpaths, garden patios, terraces and car parks.
ACCELERATOR/CATALYST SHOULD BE USED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 15°C.
We also supply a range of anti – slip materials for resin bound installations including glass and sand.View products
Why use our resins?
- DALTEX resins are aliphatic UV Resistant (UVR).
- DALTEX resins come in an easy-to-use two-part tub.
- Two size options are available for DALTEX UVR resins.
- DALTEX UVR stable resin and aggregates are easy to dispense and combine.
- DALTEX UVR stable resin will not discolour or break down over time.
- DALTEX UVR stable resins will not unduly alter aggregate base colour.