ULTRA is a new NON-UV Resin that has been specifically designed for the resin bound market to provide added moisture protection and strength. The product has been tested using real life conditions for the past 3 years, giving you peace of mind to install in unpredictable conditions.
- Increase the number of days you can install annually.
- Temperature tolerant – work in 0°C-20°C conditions
- Moisture resistant – removes the risk of blooming when unexpected downpours occur
We understand the challenges that UK weather (and its unpredictability) raises for contractors. ULTRA Non-UV Resin has been tested to work in temperatures between 0°C-20°C, subject to the installation instructions being followed. It has also been tested in wet weather conditions.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please read carefully
- Two-part ULTRA Non-UV moisture resistant resin available in 6.5kg kits
- ULTRA Non-UV Resin MUST be left to stand for 2 minutes post mixing and before adding to aggregates in the forced action mixer
- If mixing in wet conditions, a gazebo is required. Remember the forced action mixer must be covered if it is raining – you can install in the rain but you can’t mix in the rain!
- ULTRA Non-UV Resin must only be used with the following Daltex Bespoke blends:
- Rose Garden