Resin Bound Materials Needed
The last thing anyone wants is to be all set up, prepared and ready to work only to find a crucial piece of kit is missing. This can disrupt your work heavily and compromise the final product.
To ensure this doesn’t happen to you, be sure to run through this checklist of important equipment and materials required for Resin Bound systems.
Resin Bound System Required Materials:
- 2 Part Resin Kits: Always err on the site of caution and make sure you don’t run short, leaving unnecessary day joints
- Aggregates: Make sure you have plenty; you should have 100kg plus sand for every resin kit (see Derbyshire Aggregates Mix Design)
- Fine Kiln Dried Sand: 6.25kg per mix
- Crushed Glass: To provide slip resistance
- Thinners: A 25 litre drum
Handy tip: Prior to installation, set your mixes by every 4 bags and resin pot to ensure you have enough.