Resin Bound Preparations
A resin bound system requires suitable preparation in order to ensure the highest quality finish and durability.
In order to ensure your resin bound installation has a beautiful, consistent finish, it is important that the base is prepared.
Mistakes and problems can be expensive and time consuming to fix. They can also damage your reputation as a contractor if the resin bound system fails.
At Derbyshire Specialist Aggregates, we are passionate about helping you deliver the best possible resin bound solutions for your customers. Our resin bound preparation guides are comprehensive.
Read the full resin bound preparations guides below.
- Getting started with Resin Bound aggregates
- Initial site survey - Things to consider
- Preparing your surface for a Resin Bound system
- Laying a Resin Bound system on pre-existing surfaces
- What bases can be used for Resin Bound systems?
- Materials needed for Resin Bound systems
- Equipment needed for Resin Bound systems
Our technical helpline is here to provide ongoing support and advice for any future, past or current resin bound installation you may be involved in.
Please feel free to contact us with any question or issue you may have – even if you haven’t purchased the items from us! We’re here and happy to help.
If you would like to learn more about resin bound preparations and everything else relating to resin bound systems, you can enrol on our resin bound system training course, where we offer one free place to every company who wishes to attend.